Monday, March 1, 2010

Spiffiness

March 1, I have decided, is a spiffy day. Behold:

1) My editor told me my revisions were spiffy and formally accepted HEXED a month before it was due to be delivered. I don't think it'll ever get old to hear that I've written an acceptable novel. :)

2) I inserted an allusion to Sheriff Buford T. Justice in Chapter 4 of HAMMERED. Any day in which one alludes to Sheriff Buford T. Justice is a spiffy day.

3) I have rediscovered Apples n' Cinnamon oatmeal after a long hiatus. I wonder why I ever left.

4) Jerry Reed's "East Bound and Down" is now stuck in my head and it's not that bad. I could just as easily have something abominable stuck in my head, like a Disney song or something from Spongebob Squarepants. Instead, I'm stuck with a spiffy chase scene song with banjos. Banjos are good on March 1.

1 comment: